The flagship ML370 G5 provides industry-leading management, performance and availability in a dual processor expansion server engineered to excel in a variety of environments - from corporate work groups in growing businesses to critical remote sites requiring continuous accessibility and uptime.
Introducing the HP ProLiant ML370 Generation 5 (G5). Now available with the latest Dual Core Intel Xeon 5000 sequence processors, up to 64GB of memory and 16 drives. New performance models are also available for convenient fully loaded configurations.
- Dual-core Intel® Xeon® 5100 & 5000 series processors with 4MB Level 2 cache (2x2MB - 5000 series, 1 x 4MB - 5100 series) and 667/1066/1333 MHz frontside bus (depending on model) for blazing performance.
- Six PCI-Express + Two PCI-X non-hot plug I/O
- Maximum 16 Fully Buffered DIMMs of 4:1 interleaved PC2-5300 667MHz DDR2 memory with Advanced ECC capabilities including Online Spare and Mirrored Memory (8 FB DIMMs per memory card; up to 2 supported); Minimum memory: 1 GB (2 x 512 MB), Maximum memory: 64 GB (8 GB FB DIMMs supported when available).
- Plenty of room for expansion with support for up to 16 drives with optional 2nd 8-bay cage.
- HP Integrated Lights-Out 2 (iLO2) industry leading remote management with high performance KVM support over IP and shared network access.
- Systems Insight Display for quick and easy server diagnostics (front drop-down panel)
- SmartStart 7.5
- HP Power Regulator for Intel Xeon processors
Design and Connectivity
- Class A acoustics (decreased from Class C)
- Removable media bay security panel in addition to secured access to hot plug hard drives
- 2 open ½-height media bays for diskette drives and tape backup which can rotate for easy tower rack conversion.
- 2 front USB ports (front VGA on rack models)
- Supports up to 16 drives with optional 2nd 8-bay cage
- Hot plug fans and power with optional redundancy
- Support for ½ and full height tape
- High Performance models with 2nd processor, SCSI controller, extra memory, redundant fans and power supplies
Specs at a glance
|Processor||Intel® Xeon™ 5000/5100 series processor at 3.00GHz/1333MHz FSB (5160), 2.66GHz/1333MHz FSB (5150), 2.33GHz/1333MHz FSB (5140), 2.00GHz/1333MHz FSB (5130), 1.86GHz/1066MHz FSB (5120), 1.60GHz/1066MHz FSB (5110), 3.73GHz/1066MHz FSB (5080), 3.2GHz/1066MHz FSB (5060) standard (up to 2 supported), 3.0GHz/667MHz FSB (5050)|
|Standard memory||1GB (Entry models), 2GB (Base models), 4GB (Performance models)|
|Max internal drives ||8 x SAS or 16 x SAS|
A variety of environments - from corporate work groups to critical remote sites
- Scalable system ideal for Virtualization Environments
- Engineered to optimize system performance and ease of serviceability
- Large internal storage capacity for everything from web apps to databases
- 24/7 accessibility using Integrated Lights Out with either shared or dedicated network access to remote sites
Growing businesses with expandability requirements
- Mixture of PCI-X and PCI-Express I/O slots allows users to choose the expansion card technology
- 8-bay standard drive cage provides up to 576 of storage (8x72GB) and the 8-bay optional drive cage can add more than 576GB of extra data space (8x72GB)
- Plenty of space for internal tape backup
Critical remote sites
- Manage seamlessly from anywhere, anytime with Integrated Lights Out 2 and HP Systems Insight Manager.
- Monitor and maintain all your ProLiant servers with HP Systems Insight Manager
- Enterprise-class redundancy features provide best in class availability and uptime for critical applications.