Combining concentrated 1U compute power, integrated Lights-Out management, and essential fault tolerance, the DL360 is optimized for space constrained installations. Dual-core Xeon processors, DDR2 Fully Buffered DIMMs, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) and PCI Express technology provide a high performance system ideal for the full range of scale out applications. What's more, the DL360 G5 steps up the fault tolerant in an ultra dense platform with redundant power, redundant fans, mirrored memory or online spare memory, embedded RAID capability, and full-featured remote Lights-Out management.
Powerful HP ProLiant DL360 G5 introduces an unprecedented number of technology enhancements. Now available with Intel Xeon 5100/5000 series processors and large memory capacity. The ProLiant DL360 server combines powerful Xeon processing power with Serial Attached SCSI (SAS), PCI-Express, and robust remote management capability for the most complete ultra dense server platform.
- Integrated Lights Out 2 (iLO 2) Management for high speed remote management.
- New Systems Insight Display for walk up system diagnostics.
- Smart power and thermal management. HP Power Regulator for policy based power management providing energy. What more, new industry exclusive Power Meter reporting capability to log actual power usage.
- Dual multifunction Gigabit NICs with TOE to reduce network latency.
Reliability and Efficiency
- Redundant fans standard; redundant power optional.
- Expandable storage for support of up to six high performance serial disk drives
- Optional ambidextrous cable management arm
- Ultra dense 1U rack design offers maximum utilization of server rack and data center space
Specs at a glance
|Processor||Intel® Xeon™ 5000/5100 series processor at 3.00GHz/1333MHz FSB (5160), 2.66GHz/1333MHz FSB (5150), 2.33GHz/1333MHz FSB (5140), 2.00GHz/1333MHz FSB (5130), 1.86GHz/1066MHz FSB (5120), 1.60GHz/1066MHz FSB (5110), 3.73GHz/1066MHz FSB (5080), 3.2GHz/1066MHz FSB (5060) standard (up to 2 supported), 3.0GHz/667MHz FSB (5050)|
|Standard memory||1GB or 2GB|
|Max memory||32 GB|
|Max internal drives ||6 SAS, 6 SATA|
Corporate data centers and service providers
- Redundant fans standard and optional, redundant power supplies limit costly network downtime
- Remote manageability to support centralized or remote data center environments
- Sliding rack rails standard and optional cable management arm & fixed cord PDU accommodate dense server deployment
Small and medium businesses
- ProLiant management tools ease server deployment and life cycle management when resources are limited
- Internal configuration flexibility supports a variety of applications
- SAS and SATA models expand deployment options
- Corporate infrastructure: mail & messaging, domain controller, directory services, firewall
- Web hosting
- Citrix Terminal Services
- High Performance Computing (HPC); High Availability Clustering and Storage Area Networks